Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Friday, January 5, 2018

Sketch #93

Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you! We have made it to the first weekend of the new year - and I'm ready for it! I don't know why it always seems like that first week after a break is so long!

We are back today with our first new sketch of the new year. Shawn has created a fun sketch for us to work with and the design team has created some great samples to share with you. Here's the sketch:


Here are the design team creations:


Anne-Marie - this is an old, blurry photo from 2004 - pre-digital days when we didn't know what we were going to get LOL! But I wanted to scrap it anyway because my son loved that stuffed dog that he got when he visited Santa that year.


Such beautiful work from our design team!

I will be picking a winner for our December challenges over the weekend, so stay tuned!

We hope that you have some time to play along with us this month! We would love to see your beautiful creations! I will be offering up a prize this month so be sure to play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment