Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Monday, May 16, 2016

Susanne's Take on Sketch #27...

Happy Monday, today we introduce you to a new Maven. Please welcome, 
I am a wife, mother of 2 grown children, and empty nester with my husband of 30+ years.  Originally from St. Louis, and transplanted to Indiana, I am definitely a Midwestern American gal.  I have been blogging and sharing my scrapbooking online since 2009, but dabbling in it even longer - from when my children were just children.  I enjoy making my own kits from my more-than-ample stash and then scrapping 12 x 12 layouts, pocket pages and the occasional card too.  I enjoy challenges to keep my layouts fresh and varied and make me more productive. Come visit me at my blog or on Facebook.  I would love to chat about scrapbooking with you.

Maven Susanne created this elegant card with our current sketch. She chose to accent in bits of gold and silver and her focal point is the dramatically elegant flower highlighted in gold. 
Here is the page she created with her card. Just look at the mix of fun colors and the way she pulled the colors from the photos. Fantastic page! 
Sketch #27 reveal by our fabulous, Angela Smith....
To celebrate NSD, one lucky participant will win this entire Happy Times kit!!!!! Wow!!!!
You have until May 31 to enter your links...

Happy Scrapping, 


No comments:

Post a Comment