Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Monday, May 30, 2016

Guest Designer Shanna's Take on May Sketches!

Welcome to a Guest Designer feature for today! 
Please say, Hello to Shanna! 
My name is Shanna and I am blessed to be a wife to a loving husband of 13+years and mother to 3 wonderfully rambunctious children. I work full time as a registered nurse and love it! We live in a small town in northern California named Chico (home of California state University Chico) In my spare time I love paper crafting and quilting. I have been an avid scrapbooker since I was in high school and have truly fell in love with how project life fits my busy schedule!
Shanna created some awesome cards using our May sketches! She used some fabby papers along with minimal embellishments to create these awesome cards. 
There is a title card, a journal card, and a photo card. These are so fun for spring and summer photos! 
To celebrate NSD, one lucky participant will win this entire Happy Times kit!!!!! Wow!!!!
You have until May 31 to enter your links...

Happy Scrapping, 

1 comment: