Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Monday, October 12, 2015

Meet the Founding Maven!!!

Hello everyone, happy Monday! I wanted to take just a moment to introduce myself, I'm Kim and I am the founder of Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style!
I am an avid scrapbooker, card maker, and lover of all things associated with paper crafting! Ribbon, ink, bling, stamps and paper are a few of my favorite things! You can visit my blog, Memories in Thyme, the Memories in Thyme Facebook page, or my Instagram. I am also the founder and owner of our sister blog, Sketches in Thyme. We host weekly traditional 12 X 12 scrapbook challenges. 
We hope that you are as excited about our Project Life challenges as we are! We will have so much fun learning from one another. We look forward to seeing you play along each week. Our first challenge will go live on November 1, 2015!!! Until then, grab our badge and spread the word! 
Happy Scrapping, 

No comments:

Post a Comment